Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Vision of Cracks

I was struck by an article published on the Elijah List by Lana Vawser at the end of April. It was thrown out so nonchalantly, I wondered if she understood the implications of the vision she shared. Here is what she saw.

I watched as angels of triumph that had been positioned all across the United States began to stomp upon the nation with their feet. As they stomped their feet and the intercession of the people of God were rising up to heaven, I saw a great and mighty shaking that was happening and increasing in the nation.

Yet as these angelic hosts stomped their feet on the land, I saw cracks in the ground beginning to appear, and all the hidden things were being brought to the surface and exposed. What I noticed about these cracks is they spread far and wide all across the United States, but what struck me was the DEPTH of the cracks. As far as they were spreading wide, they were going deep. The shaking was going deeper and deeper and deeper and I heard the words “I am going to the foundations. I am going to the roots. I am uprooting and exposing the weeds and the snares in the foundations. I am uprooting and exposing the weeds in the roots and foundations.” As this shaking was taking place, and the people of God interceding for the nation, I watched as the Lord began to breathe down the generational line, and I saw curses that were established and spoken over the United States being broken. The shaking was revealing the curses and the poison and it was all coming to the surface and another level of the breaking of generational curses of the nation was happening.

I watched this shaking taking place and it was like an earthquake. Many of God’s people were feeling unsettled, some were feeling fearful and discouraged, and I heard the Lord say “Do not mistake the shaking! Do not mistake the shaking! Do not mistake the shaking! The shaking is leading to another level of the chains breaking. The shaking is leading to another level of the chains breaking.

Lana saw cracks spreading far and wide across America. She was stunned by the depth of the cracks.

I do not know how it feels on the inside, but looking from the outside this seems to be a good description of the United States. The nations with “United” in its name seems to be divided in so many directions.

  • political
  • religious
  • racial
  • north-south
  • east-west
  • urban-rural
  • fresh water v blue water economists
  • Progressive Christian v Evangelical Christian
  • 90% v 10%
  • security organisations v political authority
  • Washington elites v the rest
  • financial sector v productive sector
In the vision the cracks went down to the foundation. I presume that this is part of the problem. The cracks and divisions that are currently manifesting are rooted in cracks that were built at the beginning.

While there was a strong Christian influence at the foundation of the United States, there were many other influences all bound together.

  • enlightenment philosophy
  • Greek political thought
  • Roman law
  • free masonry
  • mercantilism
  • slavery
  • deism
  • faith in political power
  • faith in military power.
If I understand the vision correctly, God is allowing the surface cracks to manifest, so that the cracks in the foundation can be exposed. This suggests that the United States is in for some serious shaking.

Lana said that the Lord is declaring “Triumph”, but I am not sure what that means. In my view, the outcome of shaking depends on whether the people of God are prepared.

2 comments:

August said...

I suppose I could interpret triumph if I could legitimately live as a Christian ought to be able to. I could also interpret the cracks as boundaries- i.e. we stop the attempt to live in an undifferentiated secular mass where this awful secular government gets to hide the outcomes of various sins amongst us all.

It is a little tricky to declare triumph for America, though. I suppose it would depend on how she defines America. There will be no triumph for this current confection. That would be what's cracking, I suppose.

But prophets have been about as accurate as politicians in my experience. I suppose prophets are cheaper, although the psychic toll of seeing so much stuff just not turn out might be worse than the economic pain of political machinations.

Stuart and Gerrie said...

last Wednesday I was at a prayer meeting in Brisbane,we were praying for the nations,as I sat there
I felt a shaking under my feet,I thought oh no,as this has happened before,and it gets mighty uncomfortable soon afterwards, we have been feeling the fire and shaking for a year and a half in our own lives,I didn't know if it related to myself or the nations,but after reading Lana's word,it wouldn't surprise me if it meant the USA and also Australia,I have also had dreams where,unconscious actions by the church,caused very bad repercussions in the world,I believe caused by us not ,Loving the Lord our God putting Him first and not loving our neighbor as ourselves.
Gerrie