Tagging with graffiti is a serious problem in our city. Here are some examples that I snapped as I was cycling to work.
- Taggers are insecure people who get their self-worth from public attention.
- Taggers are drawn target any fence with a smooth surface.
- They mark out boundary of the area they would like to control with their tags.
- The tag represents the identity and personality of the tagger.
- Some taggers belong to gangs and their tag identifies them with their gang.
- Taggers do not respect the property of other people.